Greetings PUSD families,
Annual Online Registration for the 2020-2021 school year is now open! To participate, log in to the Q Parent Connection portal at https://sis.pleasantonusd.net/
If you have not previously logged in to Q Parent Connection, please refer to the letter mailed to parents and guardians last week which includes your login information. You should change the password the first time you log in to the portal by clicking on the "My Account" link.
If you are unsure of your PIN and password, visit Q Parent Connection on a computer (not a phone or tablet) and click “Reset Your Password” (at the top left of page). If you still can’t log in, contact your school site office or email email@example.com.
Physical walk-through registrations will be suspended this year due to Covid-19 Alameda County Public Health restrictions.
PART I: PURCHASE school items, DONATE ONLINE, and Volunteer sign ups:
Please note, due to the global pandemic, we need to reduce the number of visitors and volunteers on our campuses and in our programs this year, so opportunities will be limited.
- LOG IN to your school’s individual FutureFund site which is displayed on the Q Parent Connection portal (lower left side of page) to complete school-specific activities, such as purchasing yearbooks and P.E. clothes, joining PTA, and donating to non-profit organizations that support each school (Note: the PIN listed above is NOT needed for FutureFund)
PART II: UPDATE your child(ren)’s REGISTRATION information:
- LOG IN to Q Parent Connection at https://sis.pleasantonusd.net/
ParentPortal/with your PIN and password
- CLICK on the blue “Online Registration/Emergency Info” link (at the top right side) to begin the 6-step process
*CLICK REVIEW/UPDATE, CONFIRM, and SUBMIT at each step (even if there are no changes to your information)
- STEP 1: Contact Demographics - parent/guardian current email, employer, occupation, and phone number(s)
- STEP 2: Student Demographics
- STEP 3: Emergency Contacts - “Contact/Release” is the recommended option
- STEP 4: Health Information
- STEP 5: Releases and Affirmations
- STEP 6: Signature - sign electronically to indicate registration is complete
COMPLETE Steps 2-6 for each of your students
PRINTING will not be needed this year, as Walk-through registrations are suspended for the 2020-2021 school year. Address verification will be completed as a self-certification process. If you have moved, or if your address is different than what is listed in Q, please contact your school site attendance staff or registrar to provide us with your updated address and 2 proofs of residency.
Thank you for completing online registration for your child(ren) to attend school in PUSD. Welcome to the 2020-2021 school year!