Withdrawing a student from Foothill HS

To Withdraw your student from Foothill
The student can see Mrs. Willy, in the counseling department for a Withdrawal Form. Each form is specific to the student. 
The student, or parent should pick up the form a few days prior to the student withdrawing.
The student will need to return all books and supplies to the teachers/Library.
The parent will sign the form and when then form is completed, it needs to  be returned to Mrs. Willy.