Parking/Driving to School
Students who drive to school are required to have a signed parental permission form on file in the main office. Qualifying students will be issued a Foothill parking permit to be visible from the front windshield of vehicle. Only registered students are allowed to park on campus. Non-registered students, students who park in staff or visitor lots and those who disobey the rules/laws of safety or courtesy will lose their parking privileges.
The following rules are in effect pertaining to driving to and from school:
- Foothill High School is a closed campus. Students may not leave school during school hours (including lunch) unless they have checked out of the office and issued a signed/dated pass. Students may lose parking privileges if they violate the closed-campus rule.
- Observe speed limits -- 10 mph in parking lots. Careless and reckless driving is prohibited. Infractions of this rule can result in suspension, traffic citations, towing of vehicle and loss of parking privileges.
- Illegally parked vehicles, i.e., fire lanes, handicapped, unassigned areas or not displaying a Foothill parking sticker may be towed or ticketed.
- Parking is restricted to the designated student lots only on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Only SENIORS displaying the senior parking permit may park in the senior lot on a first-come, first-served basis only.
- Students and their parents must read and sign the Foothill High School Vehicle Registration Form that will be kept on file in the main office.
Please look below for Vehicle Registration form