Student Parking Info
Parking/Driving to School - Juniors & Seniors ONLY
Juniors and seniors who drive to school are required to have a signed parental permission form on file in the main office. Qualifying students will be issued a Foothill parking permit to be visible from the front windshield of vehicle. Only registered juniors and seniors are allowed to park on campus. Non-registered students, students who park in staff or visitor lots and those who disobey the rules/laws of safety or courtesy will lose their parking privileges.
The following rules are in effect pertaining to driving to and from school:
- Foothill High School is a closed campus. Students may not leave school during school hours (including lunch) unless they have checked out of the office and issued a signed/dated pass. Students may lose parking privileges if they violate the closed-campus rule.
- Observe speed limits -- 10 mph in parking lots. Careless and reckless driving is prohibited. Infractions of this rule can result in suspension, traffic citations, towing of vehicle and loss of parking privileges.
- Illegally parked vehicles, i.e., fire lanes, handicapped, unassigned areas or not displaying a Foothill parking sticker may be towed or ticketed.
- Parking is restricted to the designated student lots only on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Only SENIORS displaying the senior parking permit may park in the senior lot on a first-come, first-served basis only.
- Junior and senior students and their parents must read and sign the Foothill High School Vehicle Registration Form that will be kept on file in the main office.