What: Senior Baccalaureate
When: Sunday, May 19th
Time: 3:00 pm (Students please arrive 15 min early to line up for procession)
Where: Valley Community Church (VCC) 4455 Del Valle Parkway, Pleasanton
Chairperson: Renee Mahdavi email@example.com
Seniors and their families are invited to attend Baccalaureate, a non-denominational, inspirational and voluntary senior celebration of graduation. The ceremony offers a quiet, intimate opportunity to pause and reflect on this rite of passage. You'll hear faculty members and other speakers offer advice to graduating seniors and enjoy students' musical talents, readings and a memorable slide presentation -- all coordinated by seniors and their parents.
---Students should wear their graduation gowns (no graduation caps)
There will be a slide show of seniors who attend.
The slide show will feature two photos and the student's name.
Their will be one slide per Senior.
The slide will have side-by-side photos of your senior ~ graduation photo & a photo around Kindergarten age.
- Senior yearbook picture, provided to us by Studio One Photography
- Kindergarten photo (or around Kindergarten age), provided by parents of students attending.
- The focus will be on head shots
- No group photos
- Pictures may not be larger than 8x10 or smaller than 2x3
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR STUDENT’S KINDERGARTEN PHOTO
- Scan your photo
- MUST be jpg NOT a pdf file
- Save with filename: LAST NAME, FIRST NAME (ex: Washington, George)
- Send as an email
- Student's Last Name, First Name, student ID# in the subject line
- Email to: Susan Weiglein 2019FHSgrad@gmail.com
- Please submit your photos as soon as possible.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: TBD.