Dances & Prom
Dance & Prom
The links on this page will take you to a pdf document -- Acrobat Reader or its equivalent will be needed to view them. Click on the pdf icon at the left to download Acrobat Reader if needed.
Who: Current FHS Juniors (can invite other grade levels, but only current juniors will be able to purchase tickets)
What: Junior Prom
When: March 21, 2020, 7–10pm
Where: Livermore Community Center
4444 East Avenue, Livermore, CA 94550
How: Complete the Junior Prom Packet (one per FHS student), and bring a form of payment and FHS ID card to the ticket window outside of the front office 2/24–3/12. If bringing a non-FHS guest, the back of the contract must be completed, and you must purchase both tickets at the same time.
|ASB Ticket Price/Person||Non-ASB Ticket Price/Person|
- Ticket Sales: ASB prices will only be applied to FHS students who have purchased a current ASB sticker and to non-FHS guests if the FHS student purchasing the ticket is a current ASB sticker holder; discounts will not be applied for FHS students without ASB stickers.
- Turn in Procedure: Each person must turn in the attached “2020 Junior Prom Contract” to the ticket window when purchasing your ticket.
- Admission: Students must bring their school ID card for entry. Non-FHS students must bring a valid ID with them. Any student who fails to do so will not be admitted.
- Absences: In accordance with School Policy, students who do not attend at least 4 periods on Friday, March 20th, CANNOT attend Junior Prom the next evening.
- Refunds: No refunds will be issued for Junior Prom tickets.
Files that include the word EDIT may be filled out using your computer. Hit "print" to print a form once it's been filled out. You will not be able to save the completed forms as a file.
ALL STUDENTS NEED A DANCE AGREEMENT FORM