Counseling Staff 2019-20
- Students may drop by their counselor's office any time students are not in class. If the counselor is unavailable at the time, the student can complete an appointment request sheet (example below) and leave it in their office door inbox. Appointment request sheets are available in the counseling office. Counselors will call him/her out of class as soon as possible (typically in 1-2 school days).
- Parents, please email your student's counselor several days in advance to set up an appointment. There is no guarantee your student's counselor will be available on a drop-in basis. It is requested that the student come with the parent to appointments, unless the parent needs to discuss an issue without the student present.
- E-mail is the fastest way to contact your counselor with questions or concerns. Please find your counselor's email information on the staff page link to your right or by clicking HERE. Emails are typically responded to within the same day. Please note that some staff are part time, therefore will respond on his/her work day.
- Be sure to check your Pleasanton school district Gmail account for important information and updates from the counseling department.
- Students and parents can contact counselors by calling the school's main number 925-461-6600 or by finding your counselor's direct line on the staff page link to your right. If the counselor does not answer, the phone will directly transfer you to his/her voicemail. Phone calls are typically responded to within 1-2 school days. Please note that some staff are part-time employees.