Welcome to the Foothill High School Counseling Website!
- Course planning
- College guidance
- Struggles in a particular class or subject
- Personal issues
Need Support Over Summer?
Need to Sign-up for Summer School? Reserve your spot now!
Please register for summer school if you have received a summer school recommendation from your counselor OR if you are in danger of receiving a D or F in your current classes. Your counselor recommends you register for summer school and secure a spot if you think you might receive a D or F in your second-semester classes; if you pass the class, you can always drop the summer school class at a later date.
Here are the steps to register for summer school:
- Go the PUSD website: www.pleasantonusd.net
- Click on "Students & Parents"
- Scroll down and click on "Summer Programs"
- Click on the link in the green box that says, "Click here to register for K-12 Intervention Summer School"
- Register on the Google Form
If you have any questions, please contact your counselor directly. Thank you!
provided by the UC Board of Admissions and Relations with Schools (BOARS) on April 2016.