Counseling » Transcripts


Current students and graduates from the previous year can request a transcript from Foothill High School. All other graduates will need to request a transcript from Pleasanton Unified School District, and follow their directions.  

Obtaining a Transcript at Foothill

Any student needing official transcripts for colleges or scholarships should visit the Counseling Office. Please allow 24 hours for transcript requests. There is no charge for current students. Graduates will be charged $2. Payment is required at the time of request. Cash or checks only. Checks should be made to 'Foothill High School'.

The forms below are for SENIORS ONLY who are planning to send transcripts to colleges. All other forms can be picked up in the counseling office.  For mid-year school reports, please come into the counseling department and pick up a form there.
During summer break when the Foothill office is closed, please request transcripts from PUSD Student Services (see below).

Obtaining a Transcript at Pleasanton Unified School District Student Services

High school transcripts can be obtained for $2 each from Student Services.  Please use the following link to order your transcript:
Student Services is located at: 
215 Abbie St.
Pleasanton, CA   94566