- When you can not connect to the Internet or use your email
- Look to make sure the cable is plugged into the PC and into the wall port.
- Check to see if a green light is blinking on the back of the PC.
- If there is no light at all try unplugging and plugging it back into the computer and wall port.
- Restart you computer. Did the light on the back come on? Can you get to the Internet?
- If you do not see the "N" drive in my computer, and you can not get to the Internet, go to tech support and make a request.