Club Info & Applications
New Club Website
We have created a new Website where you can find all information on the various Clubs we offer
For a complete list of the clubs, see PDF file to the left.
PLEASE REVIEW THE UPDATES
Updates as of 2/11/21:
- New Club Admin Gmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The new email is shared by all club admin, so you will be reaching everyone using this one email.
- New Club Admin: Mr. Viviani: email@example.com
- DUE TO SCHOOL CLOSURE:
- Phase 1 Paperwork will be available on the Club Website
- New / Renewing Clubs must complete the Phase 1 Paperwork to be considered for club membership in the 2021-2022 school year.
TO HELP YOU START PLANNING, please review the steps below. Please note, all forms will be located on the new club website - coming soon!
Create an idea for a club, and find a staff member to advise your club. Please note: Parents and guardians may act as assistant advisors when we return to campus, but must be cleared and fingerprinted through the district, before being added to the club's record of advisors. When we are remote, parents and guardians will not be able to act as assistant advisors (if this changes per district guidelines, we will update).
Fill out all of the following forms, and submit to the club gmail. (Due date will be posted once forms have been released).
- "FHS New or Renewal Club Application"
- "Standards of Conduct for Club Advisors"
- "FHS Club Compliance Requirements"
- *NEW* "Detailed Club Summary" (this is your opportunity to tell us everything we need to know about who you are and what you do – 1 paragraph minimum, 1 page maximum. This will help us in our approval process.)
- *NEW* "Proposed Club Master Calendar"
- If applicable: Copy of previous Chapter Certification
If your club is approved, please submit all of the following paperwork to the club gmail.
If ANYTHING changes with your club, you must submit the "FHS Change Of Club Information Form" with the appropriate changes and signatures, to the club gmail. These changes include:
- Change of Advisor
- Change of Club Name
- Change of Club Officers
- Change of Contact Information
Other Important Reminders:
- Throughout the year, check your club specific Gmail account for emails regarding club meetings, fundraising events, and other important announcements.
Club Information and Forms