Club Info & Applications
For a complete list of the clubs, see PDF file to the left.
Want to start a new club or renew a club for next school year? You can find all the required forms on the left side of this page. Please read carefully and turn all forms (in order) in to the club inbox at Mrs. Baragona's desk.
Questions? Email: Mrs. Baragona firstname.lastname@example.org or
Ms. Leetch email@example.com
Create an idea for a club, and find a staff member to advise your club. Parents and Guardians may act as assistant advisors, but must be cleared and fingerprinted through the district, before being added to the club's record of advisors.
Fill out all of the following forms, and submit to Mrs. Baragona by Tuesday, April 30, 2019.
- "FHS New or Renewal Club Application"
- "Standards of Conduct for Club Advisors"
- "FHS Club Compliance Requirements"
- "FHS Club Budget Activity Sheet"
Once approved, you must complete the following paperwork by Wednesday, May 15, 2019.
If ANYTHING changes with your club, you must submit the "FHS Change Of Club Information Form" with the appropriate changes and signatures, to Mrs. Baragona ASAP. These changes include:
- Change of Advisor
- Change of Club Name
- Change of Club Officers
- Change of Contact Information
Other Important Reminders:
- Throughout the year, check your club specific Gmail account for emails regarding club meetings, fundraising events, and other important announcements.
Initial Application Paperwork
Secondary Application Paperwork
Club Information and Forms