Club Info & Applications
For a complete list of the clubs, see PDF file to the left.
NEW CLUB APPLICATIONS OPEN JANUARY 13, 2020.
ROUND 1 APPLICATIONS FOR 2020-2021 CLUBS WILL BE DUE FRIDAY, MARCH 6, 2020.
Want to start a new club or renew a club for next school year? You can find all the required forms on the left side of this page. Please read carefully and turn all forms (in order) in to the club inbox at Mrs. Baragona's desk.
Questions? Email: Mrs. Baragona email@example.com and Ms. Leetch firstname.lastname@example.org
Create an idea for a club, and find a staff member to advise your club. Parents and Guardians may act as assistant advisors, but must be cleared and fingerprinted through the district, before being added to the club's record of advisors.
Fill out all of the following forms, and submit to Mrs. Baragona by Friday, March 6, 2020.
- "FHS New or Renewal Club Application"
- "Standards of Conduct for Club Advisors"
- "FHS Club Compliance Requirements"
- "FHS Club Budget Activity Sheet"
- Detailed typed summary of club (this is your opportunity to tell us everything we need to know about who you are and what you do – 1 paragraph minimum, 1 page maximum. This will help us in our approval process.)
Once approved, you must complete the following paperwork by Friday, May 1, 2020.
If ANYTHING changes with your club, you must submit the "FHS Change Of Club Information Form" with the appropriate changes and signatures, to Mrs. Baragona ASAP. These changes include:
- Change of Advisor
- Change of Club Name
- Change of Club Officers
- Change of Contact Information
Other Important Reminders:
- Throughout the year, check your club specific Gmail account for emails regarding club meetings, fundraising events, and other important announcements.
2020-2021 CLUB FORMS UNAVAILABLE AT THIS TIME. PLEASE CHECK BACK DECEMBER 2019.
Phase 1 Paperwork
Phase 2 Paperwork
Club Information and Forms