Want to start a new club or renew a club for next school year? You can find all the required forms on the left side of this page. Please read carefully and turn all forms (in order) into the club inbox in the main office, near the Activity Secretary's desk, or Ms. Leetch's box.
Create your club, and find an adult to advise your club (teacher, staff member, parent who has been cleared through the district).
Fill out the "FHS New or Renewal Club Application," "Standards of Conduct for Club Advisors" (second page of application), AND the "FHS Club Compliance Rules & Mandatory Requirements" forms.
- Both of these forms must be completely filled out and turned in to Mrs. Baragona by Friday, April 20, 2018.
Once notified that your club HAS been approved for the following school year...
- RENEWED CLUBS: Complete the "Club Officer Form," "Club Constitution," and "Budget Activity Form." Turn these in by Friday, May 25, 2018, and end the year in good standing, to be eligible for a booth at Walk-Through Registration and at Falcon Fest.
- NEW CLUBS: Complete the "Club Officer Form," "Club Constitution," and "Budget Activity Form." Turn these in by Friday, September 28, 2018. New clubs are NOT eligible to participate in beginning-of-the-year activities, but will be notified of opportunities once the club is established and holding good standing.
- Your club MUST have an adult advisor, preferably a Foothill staff member. Staff members are encouraged to only advise one club at a time. If you would like to use an adult outside of Foothill as your advisor, please pick up a Volunteer Clearance Form from the office, near Coni Miller's desk. This adult must be cleared through the district to advise your club meetings and events.
- If you would like to enlist an Assistant Club Advisor from outside of the FHS community (a parent, adult sibling, etc.), you must complete the "Assistant Club Advisor" form and have the adult cleared to be in the district. This process can take a while, so please do this early.
Once approved, and once all paperwork has been completed and turned in, renewed clubs may participate in beginning-of-the-year activities, and will be contacted to do so.
If ANYTHING changes with your club, you must submit the "Club Change Of Info Form"
with the appropriate changes and signatures, to Mrs. Baragona ASAP. These changes include: