Hello Foothill Track and Field Team,
We have great news! We have been given the green light to start our season! It’s going to be a quick one with 4-6 league meets, and depending on Covid, 1 or 2 more for the Varsity athletes. The first step is make sure to fill out the athletic packet and have your sport physical up to date. This can be found on the Foothill High School page, under athletics. You must submit your physical online this year. (NOTE: According with the COVID situation at this moment we won't have EBAL, NCS nor CIF championships)
Here are some important details:
- The first day of practice will be March 22nd from 3-5pm, on the track.
- Please arrive to practice with running shoes, water, mask, sweatpants and sweatshirt. Practices are held rain or shine!
- If you do not have spikes yet please wait to discuss with your coaches on the type you will need
- Optional pre-season begins March 1st. The fare for pre-season is $150.00/athlete, check made out to: “FTC” and fill out the waiver everyday before you come to practice Foothill Track & Field COVID Screener. Every time you come to practice just click on this link to fill out your health screener online. No need to print anything out, but you MUST do this each time you come to practice.
- Because of the short season athletes will only need team singlets and shorts. These will be the same as last year so no need to purchase again if you already have them. Store is NOW OPEN at this link and closes on March 25! You may provide your own warm-ups for competition day, but please wear Foothill colors (black-blue-yellow-white)
- We aren't sure yet if spectators will be allowed to the meets, BUT we will be in need of volunteers to help run our meets in a timely and orderly fashion
- Email email@example.com
to be added to the email distribution
- for more information please visit http://www.
foothilltrack.com/(to be updated this week with the meet schedule) or follow us at https://www.facebook.com/ foothilltrack