Girls Water Polo 2020-21 - Welcome
Welcome to the 2020-21 Foothill Girls Water Polo Team
We are excited for the season - it's going to be a lot of fun.
To join the team each player must:
Attend tryouts & complete the Sports Packet.
We are currently running Preseason Conditioning Camps following PUSD and County Health guidelines.
Important Info - PLEASE READ:
1) FHS Sports Packet must be completed BEFORE you can try out
Sports Packet includes:
- Online Athletic Clearance form
- A doctor-signed Sports Physical School Form (upload to website)
- Athletics Emergency Form
- Confirmation Email signed by parent and player
- Fair Share Donation -$370 (can pay either online when completing the online Athletic Clearance form or turn into FHS office - thank you in advance for your donation! Please write Girls Waterpolo on your donation)
2) Currently this is unavailable given COVID 19
Driver's Clearance (Typically this is Crucial - Currently unavailable given COVID 19 ): Transportation to Away games in the past have relied on PUSD-cleared parent drivers (i.e. no team buses). In prior years 2/3 of our games were Away so having as many cleared parent drivers as possible is absolutely crucial.
Please watch for more information
IMPORTANT DATES: (Please note: given COVID19 dates may change)
Please see below for tentative schedule:
Please watch for additional dates and information
The water polo team uses TeamSnap for all its communications. If you are not receiving team emails please contact Terresa Williams (Terresawilliams05@gmail.com)- and give your daughter’s name, grade, email plus parents names and emails. You will receive an invitation to join the group- PLEASE accept the invite to start receiving emails. It is also helpful to download the TeamSnap app on your phone so you have easy access to all the team information.
Mark Williams - - Head Varsity Coach - Markwilliamsemail@example.com
Emily McElroy Head Junior Varsity Coach - firstname.lastname@example.org
Fran Usedom - Coach - email@example.com