24-Hour Tip Line
Texts and calls to the hotline are anonymous and confidential.
The tip line is a way for students or adults to report concerns about fellow students. Messages will be reviewed and directed to appropriate district staff for follow-up.
- Help us support students and deal directly with problems
- Used for help and assistance, not discipline
- Anonymously report issues such as high-risk behaviors, drugs/alcohol, depression/suicide and bullying
- Help your friends get the help they may need
- No caller ID used
- All calls referred to the appropriate staff
The tip line is offered by the Pleasanton Unified School District.