- Exam arrival times are: for an exam and for the exam. Per College Board policy, late arrivals will not be admitted and will not be allowed to test.
- Approved calculators may be used on some exams (list of approved calculators: www.collegeboard.org/ap/
calculators). You must bring your own calculator or see your teacher prior to the test to borrow one.
- If two exams are given at the same time, we will notify the student which exam will be taken first.
- No student will be admitted without a current school year ID or drivers license. If you do not have a current school ID, go to the Activities Desk to get an ID card as soon as possible (replacement ID cards are $5).
- Students must attend the full day of school even if only taking a morning or afternoon test.
- Electronic equipment of any kind is NOT allowed in the testing room . This includes cell phones, laptops, tablets, smart watches (or anything with an alarm), iPods, cameras. If you are in possession of any of these materials, your exam will be canceled.
- Snacks and water are NOT permitted in the testing roomch. Students will NOT have access to their backpacks/purses once admitted . There will be an outdoor area to check in food/water that can be accessed during a break. All food/water must be placed in a Ziploc bag with the student’s name on it, and will be left outside at the student’s risk.
- Bring several No. 2 pencils ( NOT mechanical) and pens with blue or black ink.
- Testing locations will be posted in the main office windows as well as sent to you electronically.