KPLaunch is an 8-week PAID orientation program that will prepare students with essential skills for practical work experience. This program is a pre-requisite for the 1-year Apprenticeship that immediately follows in Kaiser's IT Department. (Specific IT experience not necessary).
- Students WILL BE PAID ($11-$15/hr) based on city of residence minimum wage for the KPLaunch 8-week program.
- Upon completion of the program, students will be directly transferred to the 1-year IT Apprenticeship program that will pay a competitive wage (TBD) with BENEFITS.
TO BE ELIGIBLE:
- Students must be a 2018 High School graduate and age 18 by June 18, 2018.
- Program Duration: Full time, June 18-August 10, 2018
- Provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States and have a permanent residence in a Northern California Kaiser Permanente service area.
Students from diverse backgrounds and under served communities are strongly encouraged to apply and are best served in this program!
Interested Seniors should see Solana Olsen, College and Career Specialist in the FHS Career Center.