Congratulations to the half dozen Foothill students who took the time and effort to submit requests to the Pleasanton Partnerships in Education's annual Innovative Student Grants program.
This year's grant winners are:
- Ahad Rauf -- $225 for computer science competition
- Farrah Khoyloo -- $300 for Science Olympiad
- Mindy Lee -- $300 for Model United Nations mock conference
- Harsha Mudaliar -- $300 for speech and debate club
- Bryan Chen -- $150 for Olympiad triad
- Andy Peng -- $150 for American mathematics competition
Congratulations to these students for their creativity and hard work.