We are excited to bring to you our second pre-recorded video of PPIE's 'Ask a Counselor Series' and some additional resources on the topic.
Social Media as a crutch
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES / LINKS:
1. How to Conquer your Crutch on Social Media (https://artofhealthyliving.com/how-to-conquer-your-crutch-social-media/)
2. Stop Using Social Media as a Communication Crutch (https://www.facebook.com/notes/lissa-duty/stop-using-social-media-as-a-communication-crutch/10150142606554580/)
3. The Social Dilemma (https://www.thesocialdilemma.com/)
4. Discussion Questions for the Social Dilemma (https://savvycyberkids.org/2020/10/18/discussion-questions-for-the-social-dilemma/)
5. The Social Dilemma - Start a Conversation (https://www.thesocialdilemma.com/start-a-conversation)
- Have a topic you would like addressed? Submit your suggestion here, and our amazing counsellors will create a short pre-recorded video and also point you to additional resources. PPIE will make these videos widely available to our PUSD community and also create an archive where you can access these resources anytime.
2020-2021 Mini - Grants for Teachers: In just 5 short days we received a HUGE amount of interest in the Teacher Application Mini-Grant: Remote Learning Support! The current requests are in review and teachers will be notified soon. We are so thankful that we had funds to offer this support to our teachers! We are closing the application early as we have exceeded our budget with the current requests.