August 5-16, 2019: Requests will be considered only for the following reasons, subject to availability. Teacher requests will not be considered.
- Class needed for graduation
- Class needed to fill a hole in your schedule
- Class needed to meet minimum “a-g” requirements
- Adding/dropping AP class or level change (i.e., Geo to Math II)
- Adding AVID or Academic Support
- Adding/dropping ROP classes with fieldwork or travel
All schedule change requests must be made in writing with a parent signature on the appropriate form (available in the Counseling Office). No emails please.
Please note that from August 19-September 27, schedule change requests must be approved by the administrator overseeing that department.
Students may submit elective change forms starting Monday, August 19. If they previously submitted one, they will need to resubmit Monday if they still want it.
After September 27, 2019 no schedule changes will be considered.
Please do not assume your request to drop/add a course will be approved until you have viewed your new schedule in your Q account. Final decisions for schedule change requests are made by administration.
Students may submit elective change forms starting Monday, August 19th. If students previously submitted one, they will need to resubmit Monday if they still want it.