Class of 2020 Parents Meeting
- Class of 2020 Parents Meeting
- 10/14/2019, 7:00 PM
Parents and guardians of SENIORS are invited to attend this meeting organized by the Senior Class Parents Committee. This Senior Parents group will be putting on activities outside of the school umbrella to help make this year extra special. This group of parent volunteers helps with various school events such as:
- DISNEY Grad Nite (optional, NOT sponsored by PUSD or Foothill High School)
You can bring your deposit to the meeting if you haven't done so already (due October 18)
- After the Ball Breakfast
- Senior Scholarship Awards Lunch
- Baccalaureate (optional, NOT sponsored by PUSD or Foothill High School)
- Graduation Ceremony
We will need many volunteers and all must be cleared by the school district to help at any event. Get your PUSD Volunteer Clearance out of the way by filling out the online Volunteer Clearance Form.
How does one get involved or get plugged into to events such as Disney Grad Nite and Baccalaureate which are not sponsored by PUSD?
Because they are not school sponsored events, information will not be posted on the school website, but you can stay stay informed by:
1. Signing up for email updates by completing the Google form:
2. Joining our Facebook group here. The name of the group is "Foothill Class of 2020 Families"
3. Checking out ALL of the pages on our site (tiny.cc/fhsclassof2020)and get the important dates in your calendars!