Welcome to Foothill High School
An appointment is required to enroll a new student at Foothill. This applies to students new to the district and those transferring from Amador Valley H.S. The process takes roughly 30 minutes. Please allow more time for international students. Contact the Counseling Secretary at 925-461-6620 to schedule an appointment. Appointments are available daily on the half hour from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
The Pleasanton school district requires that all new students pre-enroll online. (Note: If your student has ever been enrolled in a Pleasanton Unified school for any length of time, then you should not pre-enroll your student online.
You must still complete the registration form found in the link below. Please click here for the online pre-enrollment site
. Once you access the site, follow the prompts to create your account and securely save your information online. Pre-enrolling students online will save time when you show up at the office with registration documents.
Click here for the registration form
(50750) to complete and turn in to the Counseling office (or District office in July). You may use your computer to complete the forms, but you may not be able to save the completed form. Hit "print" to print completed form before exiting document. (Tip for MAC users: Do not use “Preview” to open fillable forms as it may corrupt the file. Please use Adobe Reader instead.)
Note: A Student Connect account cannot be secured until after the student has officially enrolled at Foothill's Counseling Office, not after pre-enrollment.
Completing Enrollment in Person
Necessary documents to bring with you:
- Two (2) proofs of residency -- Current utility bills such as water, PG&E, garbage or cable and/or a mortgage closing statement or rental agreement.
- Immunization records including proof by doctor's signature for chickenpox and whooping cough vaccines. Must be translated if records are not in English.
- Original birth certificate or passport.
- Copy of latest report card for incoming 9th-grader or copy of a transcript for a high school student. Must be translated if academic history is not in English.
- Completed grade-level course selection form provided at the bottom of this page.
Additional documents, if applicable:
- Students with an IEP or 504 must submit a copy
- Students on open enrollment or interdistrict transfers must submit a copy
- Language proficiency survey (for non-native English-speaking students)
Please look below for pre-enrollment instructions in Spanish.
There are additional required documents specific to Foothill and available in the Counseling department. Foothill's Counseling office is open for registration August through June.
In the month of July, registration may be processed by Pleasanton Unified's Student Services office at 215 Abbie St.