The health office hours are from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on school days. Outside of these times, students are assisted by office personnel.
We would like to remind you to keep your student's EMERGENCY CARD information up-to-date. This can be done in the school office.
Click on "Links" to the right to take you to the district web site for health services. You will find a wealth of information, including forms to download and links for various items of interest. The district site includes information on the following items:
- Health screenings conducted at the school
- Athletic clearance information, including a form to download
- Confidential medical services information
- Food allergy information, including a download on district policy
- Health check-up
- Oral health assessment
- Illness and your child at school
- Head lice
- Medication administration, including form for administration of medications at school