Parking/Driving to School - Juniors & Seniors ONLY
Juniors and Seniors who drive to school are required to have a signed parental permission slip on file in the Main Office. Qualifying students will be issued a Foothill Parking Permit to be visible from the front windshield of vehicle. Only registered Juniors and Seniors will be allowed to park on campus. Non-registered students, students who park in staff or visitor lots, and those who disobey the rules/laws of safety or courtesy will lose their parking privileges.
The following rules are in effect pertaining to driving to and from school:
Please see below for Vehicle Registration Form
- Foothill High School is a closed campus. Students may not leave school during school hours (including lunch) unless they have checked out of the office and issued a signed/dated pass. Students may lose parking privileges if they violate the closed campus rule.
- Observe speed limits - 10 mph in parking lots. Careless and reckless driving is prohibited. Infractions of this rule can result in suspension, traffic citations, towing of vehicle and loss of parking privileges.
- Illegally parked vehicles, i.e., fire lanes, handicapped, unassigned areas or not displaying a FHS parking sticker may be towed or ticketed.
- Parking is restricted to the designated student lot only, on a first come, first served basis.
- Only SENIORS displaying the Senior Parking Permit may park in the Senior Lot (this is on a first come, first served basis only).
- Junior and Senior students and their parents must read and sign the Foothill High School Vehicle Registration Form which will be kept on file in the Main Office.